Support Car List:
1 Autel Maxidas DS708 English Supported USA Car Models
2 Autel Maxidas DS708 English Supported European Car Models
3 Autel Maxidas DS708 English Supported Asian Car Models
Autel Maxidas DS708 Component Descriptions
1. DS708 Main Connection Port Connect to the mains for power supply of updating, printing data logging and internet access after disconnecting from the vehicle.
2. Diagnostic Socket Provides power supply and connection to the vehicle via diagnostic cables and connectors supplied.
3. Internet Connection Port Provides internet access for updating, printing and data logging and brings the internet resource of your choice at your fingertips.
4. ON/ OFF Button Powers on/ off the diagnostic tool.
Note: The scan tool will not turn off automatically; it stays on until you turn it off.
5. DS708 LED Indicators
The three light-emitting diodes indicate certain system conditions,
Communication LED – Green LED light in middle shows when the unit is in service.
Wireless LAN activity LED – Green LED light in the left shows when a wireless local area network in enabled, flashes when data is being sent or received.
Main Power LED – Red LED light in the right shows when the unit is powered on.
6. DS708 SD Card Slot
The standard SD (Secure Digital) card slot enables the unit to read and write data to the card inserted in the slot. To use the software, insert the card with the metal contacts facing down and pointing toward the MaxiDAS.
Note: Do not force media into the SD card slot. This may damage the SD card slot. To Remove SD Card, press the card again and slot will pop out card automatically.
7. Stylus The Stylus is used for typing and selecting. To calibrating Touch Screen, refer to chapter 7 – 8, Calibrating Touch Screen.
8. Stand The built- in metal stand allows the unit to rest for hands-free viewing when extended. It is attached to the back of the scan tool and can be secured to the back again unit when not in use.
9. Handgrip The handgrips are attached to both sides of the MaxiDAS unit. Hold the handgrips to stabilize the unit while using. The handgrip also eliminates the damage when you drop the tool accidentally.
10. MaxiDAS 708 Label
The Label includes the notice and warning.
11. LCD Screen Displays the menus and data screens.
Important: Use the supplied stylus or plastic-tipped pens for touch screen display. Do not use pencil, pen or any sharp object on touch screen display.
12. Memory Card
The Memory Card contains the tool’s diagnostic software, applications and maximum of 4 Gigabytes storage.
Note: Do not remove the memory card while the unit is in service.
13. DLC Cables
The DLC (Data Link Connector) Cable is used to connect between the scan tool and vehicle’s DLC. Numbers of cables are provided; select the appropriate one for the vehicle being tested. An optional extension cable may also be used.
14. AC Power Supply
The AC power supply and power cord (12V and 3.33A) is used to power the scan tool from wall socket.
Autel Maxida DS708 Description:
MaxiDAS® DS708 is a state-of-art diagnostic system that delivers more accurate, more stable, more comprehensive, easier and faster diagnosis. The new generation platform stands out in a variety of tools by providing incredibly high performance with intuitive operation. Right for the first time, workshops and technicians could find an OE-level diagnostic solution designed for the aftermarket. The DS708 is the key to gain customer confidence and boost your bottom-line. Kindly note:Autel company cancel Holden car model, so DS708 does not contain Holden. New DS708 package cancel USB cable.
Autel Maxidas DS708 Feature and Function:
1.Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 30 domestic, Asian and European vehicle makes
2.Deep vehicle system coverage for ALL electronic systems
3.Complete function capability including live data.
4.Unparalleled OBDII functionalities supports ALL 5 OBDII protocols and ALL 9 test modes
5.Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
6.Innovative dual-processor technology for quicker diagnostics and boot-up
7.The genuine Windows CE operating system allows for more stable performances, better compatibility and expandability
8.Internet explorer brings internet resource of your choice at your fingertips
9.WIFI internet capability allows for wireless access throughout the workshop
10.Extremely easy-to-us with touch-screen operation and intuitive operation
11.Unique shop tough ergonomic design features multi-layered rubber protection and strong housing
12.Intelligent memory of vehicles for easy and quick diagnosis of tested vehicles
13.Captures, saves and prints screenshots for convenient troubleshooting
14.Displays live data in text, graph and analog for easy data review and analysis
15.Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
16.Innovative graph merging for easy and quick detection of intermittent problems
17.Automatic WIFI Data Logging for quick and accurate technical support and troubleshooting
18.Built-in overvoltage protection keeps the instrument and vehicle from unwanted damages
29.Creative remote diagnosis for convenient demonstrationand training
20.Powered by Autel® Uni-SCANTM technology with no need for extra adaptors or "keys"
21.Prints out recorded data any time and anywhere with Wi-Fi printing capability
Autel DS708 Specifications:
Operating System: Windows CE
CPU: ARM9+ARM7 dual processor
Memory: Max. 4 Gigabyte SD card
Communication Interface: OBD,USB Ethernet
Input Voltage: 8.0-32.0V power provided via vehicle battery
Power Consumption: 8W
Operating Current: 500mA
Display: Backlit, 7" TFT (800*480 dpi) color display with touchscreen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C
Storage Temperature: -10 to 70°C
Operation: Touchscreen and one rubber key (ON/OFF)
Printer Interface: Wi-Fi, USB, Ethernet
Housing: Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Protocols: ISO 9141-2, K/L lins, flashing code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, CAN ISO 11898
ISO15765-4, High-speed, Middle-speed, Low-speed and Single-wire CAN
How to Update Autel MaxiDAS DS708?
1. DS708 has one CD, firstly install the software in the CD;
2. Secondly run the update software, login with username and password.
3. Important note: insert the SD card into computer when updating DS708
4. Maxidas DS708 Update Instruction Download(Contact me please,I will send you user manual)