The MB STAR C5 Xentry Connect including Tablet and very latest software.
The Xentry Connect is a new generation diagnostic tool for Mercedes-Benz.
XENTRY Connect could be the successor of SD connect and can stay connected directly to the car as before. Diagnosis XENTRY Diagnostics, XENTRY DAS, SD scan, etc. will in the future run directly on the XENTRY Connect. It is enabled by the complete PC core inside the XENTRY Connect. The operation on the diagnosis software develops within the XENTRY Tab by way of a remote connection.
XENTRY Connect provides following product benefits:
1. Integrated multiplexer and diagnosis functionality
2. Comprehensive diagnosing all areas and categories
3. Close-to-vehicle diagnosis for increased system stability
The XENTRY tablet would be the successor style of the Star Diagnosis compact4 and serves as an operating and display unit for that XENTRY Connect.
1. Open system
2. Larger hard drive
3. Larger main memory
4. Longer battery runtime
5. Sunlight Readable Display
6. Significant weight reduction
7. High-performance modern processor
8. You possibly can conveniently operate the XENTRY tablet through the touch screen plus the integrated front buttons.
NB: The XENTRY Tablet cannot be ordered individually but only in combination with the XENTRY Connect.
Alternatively to an XENTRY Tablet you may also work with a standard laptop which must fulfill the following technical minimum requirements.
Windows 7 (32bit)
RAM 2 GB Memory
Network LAN or WLAN
Hard disk drive min. 30 GB
Net Framework version 4.0
Processor 1,1 GHz Dual Core
Windows 7 Professional (32bit)
Display recommended min. size: 13.3*
Recommended min. resolution: 1366*768 pixels
USB interfaces min. 2x USB 2.0 (for external BD drive)